Thursday, 20 February 2014

Who am I

    To whom it may concern, I mean to whomever reads this, I mean... Hello! My name is Wilfred Sam-King Jr. or the second; just kidding. My name is just Wilfred Sam-King Jr. I know what a professional sounding name. I'm taking a crack at this blogging thing, Why? I don't know exactly yet, but i thought it would be a cool idea. I am a 21 year old Sierra Leonian-Canadian  living in the North Pole city of Winnipeg. I was born in Sierra Leone; a small West African country, torn apart by civil war and blood diamonds (Yes the movie Leonardo DiCaprio stared in). I'm a student athlete at the University of Manitoba, majoring in International business and Marketing while competing in Track&Field otherwise known as Athletics everywhere else in the world apart from North America.

    Okay, (Large Exhale) about myself. I'm currently on a plane headed to Edmonton Alberta Canada to compete in our Track&Field Conference Championship sitting beside this weirdo named Amy Graceffo, a sweet but extremely plane phobic friend of mine. She has the brightest blue eyes ever, by the way I LOVE EYES! I'm an eye man... whatever that means, you're thinking.

ME in 10 lines:


1.5'11 1/2 I say I'm 6ft... My friends call me out. (I was 5'3 until grade 9)
2.I like taking off my shirt, whenever the opportunity arises.... My friends call me out
3.I love eyes
4. I'm almost always smiling, but not as much as my friend and team mate Smiles
5. I have many friends, but very few close friends
6. I like girls ;) I'm a flirt. (Whether they like me, is still very debatable)
7.I have one older sister, shes 26. We do not look alike
8. I think biracial babies are the most beautiful babies, all babies are beautiful
9.I want to work for the UN in the future
10. My favorite feature is my smile, mainly because thats what I get the most compliments on

No comments:

Post a Comment