I just wanted to say it's going to be a good week!
Before I go into my own psyche to reveal how I think and present it for you in text, I want to say I HAVE MANY FLAWS. Although I have many flaws I am constantly working on them to better myself, therefore I am not judging nor saying everyone should think or act as I do. Now that we have that disclaimer out of the way, LETS GO!
Positivity often viewed as... well a very good thing (obviously you say) but there are some who are bothered by high or constant levels of positivity. Do you know what I say to them?... "God Bless You." I'm not talking about those two hour infomercials whereby the woman or man looks to be on a very strong drug and ceases to blink during the entire length of the add. That would definitely go under the category of annoying. I'm referring to the people that bring hope, inspire, and motivate others. Here are the 3 ways I believe those people spread positivity!
1. Be Happy With Who You Are!
As simple as it may sound, this may be the most difficult for some. With the entire world on a health craze about eating, looking, and living a certain way it has become overwhelming for many to have comfort in their physical appearance; which usually leads to emotional insecurities( I'm no PHD, but I'm sure we all learnt that in first year Psychology). How to overcome the world and media pressures about looking a certain way? Simple instead of looking in the mirror and seeing flaws, look in the mirror and see your beautiful features. Perhaps a birth mark, a smile, eyebrows, legs, toes(lol), I mean literally anything.DON'T SAY! I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING I LIKE! Even if it's just one feature, use it, and build on it. Be Happy With Who You Are
2. Do Not Compare Yourself to Others!
This to me is one of if not the most important ways to be positive. The grass is always greener on the other side and envy leads to jealousy, we often hear these quotes but never think deeper into them(Well some of us have). It's is okay to be competitive; I'm pretty sure competitive stems off from compare in Latin or something(Once again I'm not a PHD,you can correct me in the comments section).Goal setting is also very healthy but has to be done in the right way; don't set goals according to others achievements, set them according to what you want to gain. By comparing yourself to others in a negative light, you are actually cutting yourself down, putting yourself below that person, and questioning your worth. Do not compare yourself to others, it does more harm than good.
3.Don't Be Judgmental
This entry was inspired by my two great friends Django Miles Lovett from Langley British Columbia Canada and Michelle Young from Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada! Both have overcome many personal endeavours and have stayed positive throughout. Yeah I love them :)!
God Bless You :)
WSKJr.

Great words from a great dude. I am glad that I could help to inspire. Stay true!
ReplyDelete